Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need help: rear brake pads needed E36 M3

Thread: Need help: rear brake pads needed E36 M3

Need help: rear brake pads needed E36 M3

Hey guys -- I need fellow NCC members help, please. I am going to VIR for the Oktoberfest BMWCCA CR --- and I would prefer not to run carbotech xp11's all around.

I am going to use it for the fronts; but, I need something for the rear better than OEM. Not sure if I can get away with axxis ultimates (don't have those anyways -- only pep boy rear pads).

Does anyone have rear pads I could borrow that would give me a decent bias b/w carbotech's and the rear? Maybe cool willy's? Or, carbotech XP9's, etc.

TIA

Eric was not real happy with XP11 front and XP9 rear at the last race. I think he was going to try XP11 front and XP10 rear.

-- Jason

James,

I have XP9 rears you can have if you buy me lunch + soda They have about 1/3 left on them. Im going to switch out to XP10s in the rear for VIR.

I ran XP11/XP9 combo and felt the rears didnt grab enough....
    Wonger
    #199 Salazar Blue/White IP/GTS3 M3
    http://www.brakeswap.com
    http://www.roadracetech.com

if you guys get desperate, I have a new set of Spec VRs (front) which I will bring with me. just in case.

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by magnetic1
    James,

I have XP9 rears you can have if you buy me lunch + soda They have about 1/3 left on them. Im going to switch out to XP10s in the rear for VIR.

I ran XP11/XP9 combo and felt the rears didnt grab enough....
    Thanks! With 1/3 on the rear -- is that enough to last me the entire weekend?

You're pushing it with the "soda" though, you know!!! ...

With a stiff suspension like mine, running XP10s all around feels pretty good. :eeps:
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

James, if you remember/have room, can you bring that TWS oil with you? Thanks

-- Jason

Thread Information