Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member - Ideas Requested

Thread: New Member - Ideas Requested

New Member - Ideas Requested

Hi All,

I'm looking forward to meeting you all soon! Would love to get to know some other local enthusiasts and join in for events and drives. I had a chance to look through the schedule posted on the NCC site - this chapter has some really great events lined up! I have friends visiting from out of town this weekend, so I won't be able to make it to Sterling on Saturday but I'll try to make the NoVA social event and/or board meeting in April.

I have a stock 2002 LMB/Caramel M5 that I bought from the original owner almost three years ago. I also just picked up a lightly modified '99 Cosmos M3 coupe that I'm looking forward to taking to Dominion Raceway for HPDE at the end of April.

Would love some vanity plate ideas for the E36 M3 before I register it in mid-April

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	M parallel edited.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	20.3 KB 
ID:	2364
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6 M5 2016-10-22 11.10.41 cropped.jpg 
Views:	195 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	2361Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2017-03-04 18.15.48-2.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	29.6 KB 
ID:	2362

Welcome - looks like you have ///M fever!
    The Virginia DMV site lets you check to see if your preferred personalized plate is available, so make a short list of options & check it out.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Hey CRIM5ON welcome to the club! This is a fun group of folks, they plan lots of cool excuses to come out and do Bimmer stuff! I joined a few months ago and have been out to a few events, all well attended. Next up for NOVA is a casual meet at the Greene Turtle at Kingstown next Thursday. Look on this site for more details... Hope to see you there!
    Last edited by RJPoli; 04-01-2017 at 07:22 AM.

Thread Information