Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Hi Everyone!

Thread: Hi Everyone!

Hi Everyone!

I've had my F30 335i for a few years but for some reason didn't join the BMWCCA until today. I love my F30, but I have this deep down urge to own an older car. Needless to say, when the time comes and I pull the trigger on an E34 or E28 5er I will need this forum to bail me out of the inevitable issues that pile up! Especially if I'm lucky enough to find a reasonable M5.

In the mean time I'll enjoy the piece of mind that a daily driven modern BMW provides!

Welcome! While the E28 M5 prices will probably never be as high as E30 M3s, they have been on the rise the past few years - better be looking now! They are selling for more than the M6 currently, as there were almost twice as many coupes made. Check out http://www.mye28.com/. I have an '85 & '86 535i.

We've had our F30 328i xDrive for a year this week (wife's ride) - so far so good - just wish it had sport seats.
    Last edited by John in VA; 02-28-2017 at 08:08 PM.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Thread Information