Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
6/27 Event
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 6/27 Event

6/27 Event

Thanks to Kevin, Rafael, Chuck and everyone else that I'm not thinking of for setting up and running a smooth event today without hassles through the first three heats!

And kudos to the course designer for leaving those of us who got carried away enough room to spin-out without contacting anything solid

Clyde & Bren,

You're welcome. Hopefully, Kevin is getting some well deserved rest right now. Chuck pulled duty at tech nearly the entire day (thank you, Chuck).

It was a busy day, but everything ran on time, nothing was damaged (except maybe a few egos), and we had fun.

Thanks go out to the many people who helped with this event.

The next event will get us back to our regular NCC autox series (as opposed to this event which was part of the MWCSCC championship series).
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

It was a fun event, and I always enjoy helping out. I won't be able to help setup or work morning (1-2 heat) tech next event because it's in Manasass. But I'll try to get there early.

Rafael-

Sorry I couldn't stick around and help out more. I'll probably be helping up with the clean up of the next one, but I'm coming from Baltimore so it'll be tough to make it really early. I'll try my best to make it though.

Another fun event, thank you. I had a blast with the new "Daddy-mobile" Wagons, I mean tourings, rule.

Quote Originally Posted by schosports
    Another fun event, thank you. I had a blast with the new "Daddy-mobile" Wagons, I mean tourings, rule.
    It needs more driven wheels...
    OH NOES!!!!!1 MY CAR HAS T3H UND3R5T33R5555!!!!!!1oneone!!!!11

Team WTF?!
    What are you gonna do? :dunno:

Fun event I can't wait to see the results and be amazed by the times everyone put down.

Jed -

fhm had some nice shots of the lady in your avatar, have you seen them?

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    :supz: Last place again! Am I bad enough to qualify as a novice for the autox school?

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I would like to see how I did against the other novices

looks like they still have some pax/classing issues to straighten out with JV and Doby.

Nah, it doesn't matter, we all know what we ran.

Quote Originally Posted by robmarch
    I would like to see how I did against the other novices
    It was my first autox and you beat me by over 3 seconds.... :roll:

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

My wife just barely beat you, and it's her 3rd time. You did great for your first time. You won't be able to just go out there and toss the car around your first time... it takes lots of seat time.

Quote Originally Posted by Doby
    My wife just barely beat you, and it's her 3rd time. You did great for your first time. You won't be able to just go out there and toss the car around your first time... it takes lots of seat time.
    No, I've hung around 'em enough to have very reasonable expectations. My goals were to run smooth (I sorta did, until I tried to also go faster), and run better times each run (and I accomplished that, except that those damn cones got in the way...).

All in all, I ended up with exactly what I expected. Last place and a GREAT time.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Thread Information