Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Swap meet at RRT August 27

Thread: Swap meet at RRT August 27

Swap meet at RRT August 27

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=100,446,0,0,1,0

I have a set of Ultimate Axxis that I need to sell. Fronts fit E36 318/325/328.
    Not sure about the rears. They are from my ti.

Maybe (2) P7000 235/40/17 tires. Almost brand new.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I'm hoping to be there, but I might need to help my sister move into college.

I'll have two (2) somewhat camber worn Kumho Ecsta 712 sized 205/45/16 tires that are free to whoever wants them.

I'm bringing a bunch of misc E30 parts and some wheels.

Bringing an e24 seat bracket and some misc e30 parts.

Quick question: Do we just show up at 10am and plunk our stuff down on a table, or do we need to be there at 9am to "set-up"?

seems that they want to be set up by 10 am I am packing right now for this. I am also bring my lap-top to bring photos of things as I don't want to lug everything and not sell certain items....

I plan on trying to sell an few rare items too. Hope this turns out good.

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    seems that they want to be set up by 10 am I am packing right now for this. I am also bring my lap-top to bring photos of things as I don't want to lug everything and not sell certain items....

I plan on trying to sell an few rare items too. Hope this turns out good.
    Greg, I am bringing the rear subframe.

-- Jason

cool, see you there.

According to Roadfly, the swap meet was rained out and rescheduled for Saturday, Sept 10th.

Yup most of frequent that board also...but there were approximately 40 people that showed up anyway.

Yup, I was there from 10-2.

I was there from 8:45 to 9:30.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I looked at the Club's website and saw they had a new date for the RRT Swap meet. Did they cancel? I coulnd't make it on the original day, I guess 8/27. Is this another event or was it rescheduled? THanks

The rescheduled, but soem ppl still showed up for the original date.

-- Jason

Thread Information