Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
This should be awesome

Thread: This should be awesome

Thumbs up This should be awesome

Hey all! I'm posting this about 30 minutes after I joined BMW CCA so my membership card's hot out of the oven.

Your (NCC) reputation precedes you; I've heard tons of great things about this chapter purely through word of mouth. I got my first taste of the inner circle when I went to RRT in Sterling and received a pre-membership discount for changing fluids on my new-to-me 2009 E92 M3. I've only had it for a couple weeks and it's just been unreal.

I do plan on tracking the car, but I am completely green since my last time driving on any track was circa 2002.

I look forward to meeting you all both here and at the many events I hope to be attending.

Welcome - what took you so long!!
    Getting the car ready for the track is the easy part - now we need to get you ready!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome! We do more than track days, hope to meet you at an event soon
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    Welcome - what took you so long!!
    Getting the car ready for the track is the easy part - now we need to get you ready!
    Definitely. I'll be grateful for any advice whatsoever. I know there's an HPDE event coming up, so I'm going to try to make that one. My goal is to make it for ChumpCar next year.

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome! We do more than track days, hope to meet you at an event soon
    Yeah, I was going to try to make the board meeting tonight, but I had already made plans. I'm going to try to be as active as possible.

Thanks all!

Thread Information