Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NOT a mid-life crisis!

Thread: NOT a mid-life crisis!

NOT a mid-life crisis!

Hi all - I am the very happy owner of a beautiful blue 2002 325Ci that I came upon a couple of years ago almost by accident. I was looking for basic transportation when I discovered this little gem of a car that had spent most of its life in a garage, going out only enough to rack up less than 70,000 miles in 12 years. An Audi dealer in the DC area had taken it in trade and apparently just wanted to dump it for a song. So I sang. This is my first ever BMW (and my first ragtop) and I will never look back!

All my friends insist that it is my mid-life crisis toy - until they go for a ride in it, that is. Then they understand.

Congrats! I've been considering a Z4, as little sense as they make. I, too, have never had a convertible, and refuse to consider the mid-life excuse!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by GW1956 View Post
    All my friends insist that it is my mid-life crisis toy - until they go for a ride in it, that is. Then they understand.
    There are many worse things to do for a mid-life crisis, and many worse men who have done them. Ignore the nay-sayers.

- Proud owner of Malcolm, a.k.a. MLCM (Mid-Life Crisis Mobile), a Tasman Green Metallic 2011 328i xDrive Sports Wagon purchased May 2015.

Thread Information