Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Greetings All

Thread: Greetings All

Threaded View

Greetings All

Just a quick note, I, like you, am a Bimmer man enthusiast. I currently own a black 1985, 325e (automatic/box shape) second owner; 2000 528i (work horse); and, black 2010, 550i. My black 1985, 325e, served with me on active duty in the United States Navy. It has an estimated 198, 000 original miles and is in fair/good condition; engine is still incredibly powerful with absolutely no leakages! At present, I am thinking about restoring/selling it as is; more of the latter however.

If anyone of you could refer me to a good restoration person, or someone who is seriously interested in buying it should I decide to sell it, please let me know, yes?!

Thank you!

Keith

P.S. The car has been well serviced by K & G Auto Repair and Detailing in Alexandria, Virginia. I've an awesome master mechanic, and his name is Kostas.
    Last edited by Dr. KEdwardRobinson; 07-16-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Thread Information