Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
9/24/2005 Autocross Registration - Open - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9/24/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

We missed you Dan. Hope you had fun at Summit.

You would have liked the trio of e30 M3s in the third heat that went through most of the course with a bit of opposite lock.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Yeah we had an excellant time.

I definitely had fun (though I still wish I could have somehow been at the AutoX, as well)...

It was the first time I've been solo'd, the first time on the Main Circuit and my instructor was the points leader & series founder for SpecE30, the series I plan to run next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    Better watch out Raphael... I got some spiffy new tires - I'm comin' to getcha
    Colin,

I was at O'Fest last week. I left here on Saturday and got back to town late Thursday. Then I spent 12 hours at work on Friday. Saturday morning began with a beltway backup - at 7:00am!!! They had a bridge opening and then construction on the MD side. Stop-and-go traffic is not fun when you're pulling a trailer in a car with a manual transmission. I was totally burned out on Saturday and can't believe that I actually remembered the course.

So, how did you do at the autox?
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Colin,

I was at O'Fest last week. I left here on Saturday and got back to town late Thursday. Then I spent 12 hours at work on Friday. Saturday morning began with a beltway backup - at 7:00am!!! They had a bridge opening and then construction on the MD side. Stop-and-go traffic is not fun when you're pulling a trailer in a car with a manual transmission. I was totally burned out on Saturday and can't believe that I actually remembered the course.

Hey, at least you walked it. I had to run that twisty nightmare blind.
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd
    Hey, at least you walked it. I had to run that twisty nightmare blind.
    Show up earlier next time.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Show up earlier next time.

---Eric
    I showed up on time.

...at Ripken.

Did I mention that I probably woke up with a non-zero blood alcohol level? :eeps:
    2006 GMC Sierra 2500HD 4WD Duramax LBZ/Allison 6-speed
    2002 BMW M3 - Alpinweiss III/Black
    1999 323i KP/GTS2 - Alpinweiss III (Black Hood, other stuff)
    1990 325is - Brilliantrot/Tan
    1989 325is - Alpinweiss II/Black (S50B32)
    1989 M3 - Alpinweiss II/Black (S62B50 in progress)

Quote Originally Posted by Nick325xiT 5spd
    I showed up on time.

...at Ripken.

Did I mention that I probably woke up with a non-zero blood alcohol level? :eeps:

...long drive

The NEXT two events are at Ripken!

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Colin,

yeah yeah... rub it in...
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    dang.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    dang.

---Eric
    Same feeling here. I really need to work on my approach to slalomns. I really lost a lot of time on them. Oh well, we still have 2 more to go.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by SMOODY
    Same feeling here. I really need to work on my approach to slalomns. I really lost a lot of time on them. Oh well, we still have 2 more to go.
    I think I mainly struggled with braking points on that course.

---Eric

I just struggled - never felt clean, except for the first run where I wasn't 'pushing' it...
    maybe that should be my plan of attack - just go slow
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    I just struggled - never felt clean, except for the first run where I wasn't 'pushing' it...
    maybe that should be my plan of attack - just go slow
    My car takes care of that attack plan on its own.

---Eric

Thread Information