Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
9/24/2005 Autocross Registration - Open
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 9/24/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

9/24/2005 Autocross Registration - Open

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Oh man. I don't know if I will be around. Is there availability for on-site registration, day of the event?
    My buildup/teardown (ongoing)
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Quote Originally Posted by old skool
    Oh man. I don't know if I will be around. Is there availability for on-site registration, day of the event?
    Yes, on-line/pre-registration is recommended but not required. There are usually several no-shows in the 1st heat.

---Eric

Maybe I am slow here, but if I sign up for the first heat, I show up at 8:00 and I am done by 11:30 but I can stay around until the end of the day and do fun runs depending on whether that is given as an option?
    My buildup/teardown (ongoing)
    My Seller Feedback
    FOR SALE:

DIY List

Quote Originally Posted by old skool
    Maybe I am slow here, but if I sign up for the first heat, I show up at 8:00 and I am done by 11:30 but I can stay around until the end of the day and do fun runs depending on whether that is given as an option?
    Yes.

---Eric

Unfortunately I'll be at Ocean City. Want to let you all hear/see the ti in action sometime soon.
    Gary ex-spinmeister
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

Registration confirmations have been sent out to members (non-members are waitlisted until 3 days before the event). Heat 2 is full but there is still room in 1st and 3rd.

---Eric

Smile

I signed up for Heat 3 about a week ago.
    Tom Buchanan
    BMW CCA Instructor
    ============================================
    1999 M3 (Track Rat)
    2002 540i 6-speed (My Car)
    1999 Acura 3.2 TL (Wife's Car)
    2004 GMC Yukon XL Denali (Family Mobile and Tow Vehicle)

Quote Originally Posted by TMB_540i
    I signed up for Heat 3 about a week ago.
    ...and I sent you a comfirmation with your # in heat 3.

---Eric

Online registration is closed for this event.

---Eric

Better watch out Raphael... I got some spiffy new tires - I'm comin' to getcha
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    Better watch out Raphael... I got some spiffy new tires - I'm comin' to getcha
    What did you get Colin?
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

nothing special really.. just some new PS2's b/c my old ones were chunked from the last autox
    I was just joking around
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    nothing special really.. just some new PS2's b/c my old ones were chunked from the last autox
    I was just joking around
    You didn't happen to keep your old tires, did you?

From the 2-3 of us NCC AutoXers out at Summit Point this weekend: Good Luck to all!

Thread Information