Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Glad to be back

Thread: Glad to be back

Threaded View

Glad to be back

Glad to be back, I have decided that all my future luxury cars will always be a BMW. I have owned and enjoyed an E68, E70, and now a F15. In between each I have gone to Japanese luxury cars and always been unhappy with the quality and finish of the comparable models and sold them within 6-12 months of owing them. Simply put the quality, fit and driving characteristics of BMW's are more within my taste than other vehicles and I hope BMW never makes any drastic changes. Hope to meet some of you at the Hunt Valleys Cars n Coffee or Maple Lawn.
    Last edited by twinturbogodzilla; 06-29-2016 at 02:51 PM.

Thread Information