Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Greetings All

Thread: Greetings All

Greetings All

Just a quick note, I, like you, am a Bimmer man enthusiast. I currently own a black 1985, 325e (automatic/box shape) second owner; 2000 528i (work horse); and, black 2010, 550i. My black 1985, 325e, served with me on active duty in the United States Navy. It has an estimated 198, 000 original miles and is in fair/good condition; engine is still incredibly powerful with absolutely no leakages! At present, I am thinking about restoring/selling it as is; more of the latter however.

If anyone of you could refer me to a good restoration person, or someone who is seriously interested in buying it should I decide to sell it, please let me know, yes?!

Thank you!

Keith

P.S. The car has been well serviced by K & G Auto Repair and Detailing in Alexandria, Virginia. I've an awesome master mechanic, and his name is Kostas.
    Last edited by Dr. KEdwardRobinson; 07-16-2016 at 04:39 PM.

Welcome Keith! nice group of cars, hope you can make it out to an event soon.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

If you can't find a club member that is interested, you might post the car for sale at the E30 forum, R3VLimited:
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=142
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Excellent! Thank you very, very much Paul for being responsive! Will do!

Keith

Excellent! Thank you very, very much for being responsive and for your guidance John!

Keith

Thread Information