Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone interested in this type of format? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Anyone interested in this type of format?

Quote Originally Posted by bren
    One problem would be that there are a lot of novices who have enough trouble staying on course when going in only one direction.

I just heard your V710's crying....

Wink experience

I like the idea. A lot of issues raised, seat time in the car is an issue. But, I get very little time in my own 1974 2002tii, but manage to do ok. I'd like to see how folks do in a classic such as that with no power brakes or steering, no traction control, etc. Guess that is what go karts are for.

Doug
    Doug Ellmore,Sr.
    www.ellmore.net
    '74 2002tii
    '01 Z3 3.0

I like the idea too, but we will have to raise more funds for cones, and have people on time to marshall a course that's twice the size.

Will attend's have time to do an all day event. I for one would love to get more than 4 runs in session. But most of my weekends are tied up with flying or family stuff. Fact of life these days, "We are just to busy"

Thread Information