Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
VA Property Tax

Thread: VA Property Tax

VA Property Tax

The bills are out. It's like making 2 extra car payments next month.

Banned
    It used to be worse back when we had to pay the full amount. Become a volunteer firefighter and put in I believe 20 hrs or so a month for the tax year. Then at least in Fairfax County they allow you to pay nothing in personal property tax on one car usually the most expensive. Interesting thing is most volunteer firefighters would do it with out the tax break.

Ouch, just got my bill... Total Amount: $110.34

Boy, owning two 18-year old BMW coupes in Virginia is soooo expensive...

(couldn't resist)

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Ouch, just got my bill... Total Amount: $110.34

Boy, owning two 18-year old BMW coupes in Virginia is soooo expensive...

(couldn't resist)
    You lucky guy. That's only 2 tanks of gas!

No kidding! I'm debating pulling the Conforti chip out of the 6, just so I can run 89 octane, again.

56.60 to fill up last night

Thread Information