Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
O'Fest Attendance

View Poll Results: Are you attending O'Fest 2005?

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, entire week

6 42.86%
  • Yes, a few days

2 14.29%
  • Yes, only for one day

1 7.14%
  • No, I'm "too busy"

3 21.43%
  • No, it's too far

0 0%
  • No, it's too expensive

2 14.29%
  • No, it's a waste of time

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: O'Fest Attendance

O'Fest Attendance

OK, let's see who's registered for (or interested in) attending O'Fest in Greensboro, NC next month. Remember that all the driving events are being held at VIR. Details can be found on the NCC home page, the Tarheel home page or BMW CCA's home page.

Please respond to the Poll.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Depending if I have commitments at college or a job there, I am planning to attend O'fest for at least one day. I would love to make it down to VIR again, but I may be just a spectator/mingler.

Doing 2 days of drivers school, everything else except Concours.
    Gary ex-spinmeister
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

Staying the whole week, doing both days of DE and autoX and whatever else I have energy for

Sat-Sun for club race and Mon-Tue for DE

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    Sat-Sun for club race and Mon-Tue for DE
    Same here. I asked for Mon-Tue DE so I can leave my stuff at the track Monday night.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    Depending if I have commitments at college or a job there, I am planning to attend O'fest for at least one day. I would love to make it down to VIR again, but I may be just a spectator/mingler.
    Biggins,
    As they say "come on down". O'Fest is just as much a social event as a driving event.
    Rafael Garces

Quote Originally Posted by 4WDrift
    Doing 2 days of drivers school, everything else except Concours.
    Gary,

I want to see you go through the Gymkhana. It sounds like it will be similar to the one with X5s in Greenville where you did so well.
    Rafael Garces

Whole week.

Sun - Watch club race
    Mon - Autocross -Both
    Tues - DE - Me, Street Survival for my wife
    Wed - Gymkhana - Both
    Thurs/Fri - Hang out and check things out.
    Terry Carraway
    02 Topaz E46 M3 SMG
    00 Dakar M Roadster
    95 Alpine E36 M3 LTW
    SCCA Spec Racer Ford Red/White

Wish I could, but between time away from work and cost, it's just not feasible.

Not going. I have to work to get money to pay the bank so they don't take my BMWs away.
    2001 330i (my car)
    2004 Audi Allroad (wife's car and family truckster)

Quote Originally Posted by Rafgar
    Gary,

I want to see you go through the Gymkhana. It sounds like it will be similar to the one with X5s in Greenville where you did so well.
    Thanks, hope so too. I'll squeeze over there during a free break from the school.
    Gary ex-spinmeister
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

Can someone recommend a "nicer" place to stay that may accept "pets"??? Not sure if I am going to bring my pets at this point ...

I would prefer something quieter ... last place we stayed at, there were people partying and yelling until 3:00 a.m. in the morning. I don't mind paying more for a nicer place.

TIA

There is a pet friendly motel in Danville. I can find the name if you are interested. Don't know about Greensboro.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Isn't greensboro like 1.5 hours from VIR? That's too far ... not sure what the club racing schedule is ... but, closer is better for me ... I'd like something relatively close to VIR -- say 20-30 minutes at max.

Thread Information