Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Allsport Grand Prix (August 21, 2004 -- 12:30 - 2:30)

Thread: Allsport Grand Prix (August 21, 2004 -- 12:30 - 2:30)

Allsport Grand Prix (August 21, 2004 -- 12:30 - 2:30)

I would need to make the appointment ASAP/reservation. I would prepay up front, you would just need to pay me back.

We would do a mini-GP and need minimum of 8 people and probably go up to around 12 people. This is $75.00 per person (25 laps for qualifying and 40 lap race).

Alternatively, if we can get 18 people (committed) -- we could do the enduro race. (forget laps).

They have availability on Saturday 21st, 2004 (August) -- for 12:30-2:30 -- so, this is the time slot we would have to fit in.

If we hit 8 people today, I will make the reservations today

Let's start the roll call:

1) me
    2) John V

Oh man, that was definitely wicked fun.

When are we doing it again James???
    ~Chris
    '96 328is

Quote Originally Posted by PREPPY
    Oh man, that was definitely wicked fun.

When are we doing it again James???
    Dude-

How is your hand??? It looked pretty torn up last Sunday after Allsports.

Thread Information