Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
what happened to the "recent posts"

Thread: what happened to the "recent posts"

what happened to the "recent posts"

was there a change to the site recently? there used to be a column on the left that showed the most recent posts accross all the forums. it is gone. is this a setting somewhere?

marshall

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    was there a change to the site recently? there used to be a column on the left that showed the most recent posts accross all the forums. it is gone. is this a setting somewhere?

marshall
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/forum/showp...93&postcount=4

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

I found incompatabilty problems when I updated the forum board. Once the board is updated to version 3.5 (hopefully in a few weeks) I will add it back since I have tested it on my test site and it works nicely.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    I found incompatabilty problems when I updated the forum board. Once the board is updated to version 3.5 (hopefully in a few weeks) I will add it back since I have tested it on my test site and it works nicely.
    thank you steVen!

You can also click on the New Posts link or Quick Links on the top toolbar.
    Gary ex-spinmeister
    "Drift it, but don't spin..." Tanner Foust, Fed Ex 10/29/06

marshall
    All updated.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

All updated.
    Now I just have to get used to that again...

How about adding a test forum?

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    How about adding a test forum?
    Why?
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Why?
    Just to give people a place to test post without cluttering up the other areas.

---Eric

They can be deleted and edited.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

They can be deleted and edited.
    True... It was just a suggestion. I've noticed many new people on a forum will post in a test section first and thought it was strange that there wasn't one here.

---Eric

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    True... It was just a suggestion. I've noticed many new people on a forum will post in a test section first and thought it was strange that there wasn't one here.

---Eric
    I always thought it was strange that there was one.
    I can see if the ability to delete posts was turned off. There are a few people here who take advantage of retracting their posts.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

I always thought it was strange that there was one.
    I can see if the ability to delete posts was turned off. There are a few people here who take advantage of retracting their posts.
    I know you can edit/delete a post but I'm not sure you can delete a thread.

---Eric

Thread Information