Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Covered Bridge Day Drive Tour?

Thread: Covered Bridge Day Drive Tour?

Cool Covered Bridge Day Drive Tour?

Would anyone be interested in a Covered Bridges of PA Day Drive Tour? I am looking to put together my first Day Drive Club tour and thinking of alternative themes for the drive. It will have the twisties but also something different..... Covered Bridges? any other ideas...

sounds like a great idea!
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I would be interested depending on the day. I did the covered bridge tour (just the wife and I) in Frederick a few weeks ago which turned out to be a nice little run.

My wife and I are new to the group and would be interested depending on the date.
    Thanks for considering putting this on!

Marc & Jeanette Spicer

New to the group and would be
    Interested in meeting other club members.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes! A while ago I put together a trip from Hunt Valley to Winterthur. Sounds similar. Let's collaborate. Talked to Paul S about it this morning, he is all for it, as there will be no other club trips this year due to a pregnancy.

Peter and don...please email me regarding tours. I want to plan some as well and I think we can all come up with some great tours together to put on the calendar.

Bimmer325ci@gmail.com

Mark

Actually just sent an email to you guys. We will be getting some tours up soon

Thread Information