Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member in Northern VA - Finally Bought Convertible!

Thread: New Member in Northern VA - Finally Bought Convertible!

Cool New Member in Northern VA - Finally Bought Convertible!

I've been a BMW CCA member for several years but just used the card for the dealer discount on accessories. Finally ready to stop being such a hermit and meet my fellow Bimmer enthusiasts in the area. I live in Northern VA (Annandale) and work in IT. I have owned several BMWs:

2007 328i Sparkling Graphite Metallic / Black - Bought New - SOLD 2013
    2009 335i Alpine White / Saddle Brown - Bought "New" in 2010 (Dealer Loaner, Titled as New) - SOLD 2014
    2014 X3 35i Vermilion Red Metallic / Chestnut -Bought New as Custom Order - Driven by my partner
    2014 Infiniti QX50 Black on Black - My daily driver
    and then {drum roll} on Valentine's Day (yesterday) I bought a pre-owned 2013 128i Convertible Deep Sea Blue / Boston Oyster

I've always wanted a convertible and fate just so happened to present this blue beauty with a very good price at a local non-BMW dealer who wanted it off their small lot. Or maybe I'm just hitting my mid-life crisis early in my low 30's? Although day #1 of convertible ownership including 5 inches of snow is not a good start.

I look forward to meeting you all at upcoming events!
    Last edited by Colivia; 02-18-2016 at 06:44 AM.

Very nice! You should be able to put down the top this weekend. Definitely get out to some of our events, we don't bite
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Oh, I couldn't wait that long. I was able to drop the top today around 4pm when the temperature hit 50 degrees. I had to have the windows up, rear wind deflector up, heater on full blast, and seat warmers but it was amazing! See you soon.

Thread Information