Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Another new member, first BMW!!

Thread: Another new member, first BMW!!

Another new member, first BMW!!

Hey everyone,

I recently decided to take the plunge on a m235i since I had a 2013 jetta TDI and was just disgusted with the whole scandal...anyhow, at least that's the excuse I used with my wife to justify it!

Love the car so far, can't believe I waited until age 45 to get into one. I'm going to pace myself going down the rabbit hole that is owning a pure enthusiast car like a BMW sport coupe, but I figure this is a great place to do it.

I'm active duty military at Ft. Belvoir, and would be interested in some events, autocross, drives etc.

Let me know what forums to check if you get a chance. Would also be interested in affordable options on performance driving schools near the DC/NOVA area if you know of any.

thanks and glad to be here.

Sean

Welcome to the club! Let's see some pics of the new ride!

As far as driving schools, we run our own High Performance Driving Education (HPDE) events at Summit Point Raceway. Our 2016 schedule should be posted sometime in January.

Hope to see you and the m235i at an event soon
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information