Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Auto Advantage Manassas - Closed?

Thread: Auto Advantage Manassas - Closed?

Auto Advantage Manassas - Closed?

Hello All: Does anyone know for sure if the used BMW dealer on Euclid in Manassas, Auto Advantage, went belly up? It seems that way. Thanks.
    It only seems fast when you're going sideways - Bobby Rahal

Yes, If you YELP them , they are reporting closed. I think there is another dealer (Maximum Deals) in the building now.

Facebook page for Advantage Harman Auto Group has posts through 7/16, and says "Permanently closed."
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

They have been closed the past 3 years I had a co worker that worked there 10 years the owner ran it to the ground the Arizona loc too
    2015 335xi m sport

they stopped making money about 2010
    2015 335xi m sport

Thread Information