Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
August 18, On The Border - Rockville

Thread: August 18, On The Border - Rockville

August 18, On The Border - Rockville

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Is there any specific time to show up? and should I wear a BMW shirt to make sure everyone knows I'm with the BMWCCA?

I think generally at 7:00. I am usually there before 7 since I go straight there from Wheaton. I'll be the one drinking alone.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Quote Originally Posted by Biggins
    Is there any specific time to show up? and should I wear a BMW shirt to make sure everyone knows I'm with the BMWCCA?
    Just rev your engine in the parking lot and make sure to hang your BMW keychain out of your pocket. I do that everywhere anyway...

I'd be over there, but Rockville is freakin' far away from where I work.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    Just rev your engine in the parking lot and make sure to hang your BMW keychain out of your pocket. I do that everywhere anyway...
    Some people actually did that... Well, at least they were sitting in the parking lot revving their engines. They claimed they were comparing exhaust notes.

Nice meeting/seeing everyone. The next social is in October in DC. http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,324,0,0,1,0

I hope to see everyone there.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Thread Information