Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Best F30 forum

Thread: Best F30 forum

Best F30 forum

My wife just purchased a 2013 328iX. It's scary - run flats, NAV, turbos, too much tech! I wondered which forum has the best "signal to noise" ratio, in your experience.
    Thanks in advance,
    John
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Congrats! Get rid of those run flats!

F30post is the best forum
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Get rid of those run flats!
    Thanks!
    As we purchased through the CPO program the tires are currently in good shape. I told my wife about run flats. I understand the ride has improved with constant tire innovation, but I'm not sure she wants to give up the trunk space to a full-sized spare!
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Quote Originally Posted by John in VA View Post
    As we purchased through the CPO program the tires are currently in good shape. I told my wife about run flats. I understand the ride has improved with constant tire innovation, but I'm not sure she wants to give up the trunk space to a full-sized spare!
    I went back and forth about this when I had to replace the run-flats that came on my (used) E91. I finally decided to go with go-flats and a BMW M Mobility Kit (12V air compressor with built-in can of tire sealant).

But in the 14 years I owned my previous car I never used the spare tire one single time. (Indeed, I don't remember using the spare tire in any of the four previous cars I've owned). And I've belonged to AAA all that time, and don't see myself driving beyond the limits of cell-phone signals. But that's just me.

Thread Information