Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Where are all the members?

Thread: Where are all the members?

Where are all the members?

BfC or r3v or ???? Seems a big group with little online presence.

It's true - the majority of members are not active on this forum. Apparently the NCC Facebook page is good for club events & photos.
    I like r3vlimited for E30 stuff, E46fanatics, m5board.com for E39, mye28.com, and bmw2002faq for the DIY, info, and classifieds.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Fair enough. Local with an SRS tool, but no answer now.. just looking for a little help.
    Last edited by TimeMachinE30; 11-09-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeMachinE30 View Post
    Fair enough. Local with an SRS tool, but no answer now.. just looking for a little help.

I have Carly for BMW as well as TORQUE on my Google Tablet. Depending on the model I can reset the SRS/CEL light.

I also have INPA / Carsoft but I'm not pro at that piece of software. What do you need done? Will you be at the Columbia Social on the 12 or the DIY on the 14th? I will be at both.

You can PM me or email me at turbohugh@gmail.com

Thank you. Email sent.

Nothin'

Anything further? Thinking your email was putting mine in the spam?

Thread Information