Posted by: bimmer32five

Description: Price is OBO. New baby means it's time for a 4-door, so I have to sell this amazing car. Non-smoker, garage kept. I'm the 2nd owner and I purchased it with 13000 miles. I have a warranty that expires at 88000 miles. Clean Carfax that I will provide. Steptronic with paddle shifters, Alpine White, Saddle Brown leather, Premium Package, Sport Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation w/2015 disc, Comfort Access, Logic7 Sound, Park Distance Control, Ipod adapter, Windscreen. New turbos and wastegates at around 50k miles under warranty, New rear tires about 1 month ago, and the fronts are fine, New front brakes, rears are fine, Have paperwork on all repairs done under the extended warranty, Battery replaced in 2013. Walnut blast of the valves done at 45k miles. Coded with following: Alpina transmission flash, Nav accept screen is gone upon startup, Mirrors fold in with key fob, Euro hazards. Mods: Cobb V2, BMS downpipes, VRSF 7" FMIC, Carbon fiber mirror caps (I will include the orginal white ones), 20% tint, License plate tow hook bracket. I have the OEM intercooler and downpipes as well. Additional pictures available upon request. Email me: bimmer325ci@gmail.com

More...