Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
I'm a returning member

Thread: I'm a returning member

I'm a returning member

Greetings all! My name is Brian and I now have a new-to-me 2008 e93 M3 to play with. I used to have a 2010 135i but I ended up getting a 2012 Golf R when my lease was up. I regretted that move big time. I was never happy with the R like I was with the 135i. I'm very happy to be back driving a BMW now.

Before, when I was active in the club, I would occasionally attend the Thursday night Columbia, MD social events and I did a few other things too. It's been a while, are the Thursday socials still going on? What about Cars & Coffee events? Are there any coordinated efforts to show up at those? Since I have an '08, there a few maintenance things I need to sort with the car so a DIY event would be on my list. I don't plan to track this car, but some autocross events might be something I'd like to do.

Welcome back, Brian!
    There are still monthly social - check the calendar on the chapter's main page for dates & locations.
    DIY events occur nearly every month and require registration in advance.
    It seems like every shopping center with a coffee spot (isn't that ALL of them?!) has a weekend car show these days. We'll have a BMW-only C&C at BMW of Sterling (VA) next Saturday, Oct 3rd. Details on the main page.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Ah! Somehow I missed the main page of the website coming from the BMWCCA forums. That's the info I was looking for. Thanks!

Welcome back Brian! Columbia socials are just as strong as ever, hope you make it out to the next one.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information