Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New to Maryland

Thread: New to Maryland

New to Maryland

Recently moved from Newark, DE to Elkton. I am currently driving a 08 550i sport package. This is my fifth BMW. After taking over a 1999 323is from my wife after getting married I fell hard for BMWs. At first I thought what is all the hype, my infinite is pretty nice. They were both 99 cars. Boy was I surprised. After putting 215,000 mile on the 323 and the Infinite, I purchased an 08 328i and a 2006 330ci. When my second child came around traded the 328 for a X5 (wife's car). Shortly thereafter I was told I need a four door car, this is how I ended up with the 550. I thought I was going to miss the 3 series but so far I am really enjoying the 5. Sure am glad my wife rangled me into getting a four door . I enjoy making things really doesn't matter what but I rarely get time with work and two small children. Hoping to get out to more events and meet others that enjoy their cars as much as I do. If ever in this area and need a good independent shop check out European Performance (BMWs and Minis only). John is good guy a DelVal member.

Welcome - you have the fever now! Hope you can make it to a social or weekend event soon.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome! I also went from a 3 series to a 5. I agree that the 5 series BMWs are awesome and with the 08 550i sport package you're definitely going to have tons of fun and still be able to comfortably accommodate the entire family.

Hope to see you at an upcoming event.

Thread Information