Posted by: Neal

Description: 2003 540i Sport, 4.4 v8, 6 Spd Manual Trans, 109,500miles. This is an enthusiast owned 540i in fantastic condition, ALL oem original, except black bmw emblems, 30 percent tint front windows, iphone capable BMW audio (plug into rear head unit connected via glove box and hidden, no splice or issues) Google this last year of the e39 BMW 5 series for further details, basically very limited numbers (approx. 200) of these German made 6 spd sports came to the USA. I am a recent new owner, the 3rd owner, who acquired this BMW from an enthusiast in Virginia where the 540i was purchased from, Sterling BMW. Runs Great, current 18 mpg in traffic, 25 easy on highway usage, 80mph at 2K rpm 6th gear, interior exterior in awesome shape, rims also in great shape. Dealer serviced by1st owner until 90K, 2nd Owner in 2009, independent shop serviced until 107,500. Garage kept and detailed since 2009, currently garaged, Starting with most recent maintenance History to other owners; new factory coolant expansion tank, coolant over flow tube, remanufactured starter, new radiator with hoses, thermostat, fan blade, valley pan and associated gaskets and rings done by Sterling BMW, suction power steering line, o2 sensor, purge valve connector, valve cover gaskets, front and rear rotors , pads, (painted black hats and calipers), drive belts, replaced digital pixel readouts by new factory unit, more records but that's the common e39 issues. All records, cds, original window sticker framed, floor carpet sample, paint color, BMW owner CD, rubber and carpet BMW mats. OBII reader, Airbag reset tool, Email for more info and lots of pictures. I am selling due to the realities of commuting in DC traffic.

More...