Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Problems logging in

Thread: Problems logging in

Problems logging in

A few people have been experiencing login problems, myself included.
    Delete your browser cookies and cache and try logging in again.
    You may be able to just delete the cookies pertaining to this website.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

The message board has been updated to the latest version.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    The message board has been updated to the latest version.
    Anyway to get back the new posts bar that used to show up along the left side?

Quote Originally Posted by AG
    Anyway to get back the new posts bar that used to show up along the left side?
    Yes but I'd like to wait until the next version of the message board software is released which hopefully will be in a few weeks. The problem is that the software addon that was used was an older version and the newer version doesn't work the same way. If I can find a copy of the older version I'll try to install it.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

It doesn't seem want to remember my login info, even though I check the checkbox...do I have to clear the cookies?

-- Jason

Quote Originally Posted by jkuper
    It doesn't seem want to remember my login info, even though I check the checkbox...do I have to clear the cookies?
    Try that and see what happens. I found weirdness when I went from the photo gallery back to the message board but deleting cookies corrected it for me anyway.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information