Hello all, I'm Andy and I should have joined this chapter long ago.

I just picked up my 3rd BMW about two weeks ago, a gleaming Mineral White 2015 M4. I traded in my 2015 STI for the M4, but immediately prior to that I had a 2007 335i, and before that an E36 M3. I met a few fantastic members at a cars and coffee this morning that inspired me to go ahead and join the club.

So I am not unfamiliar to the brand, but I am still getting to know my M4- I'm hoping to get it in for its 1200 mile break-in service on Tuesday. I also just signed up for the HPDE event in October at Summit Point; I'll be there both days so hope to have at least some degree of familiarity after that! It won't be my first time to Summit Point as I did manage to take my STI there back in March for a FAAT event but I didn't get the full day's worth of seat time- I had just had some work done to it literally the day before and couldn't overcome my anxiety that it was going to break into pieces on the track, so I called it a day after lunch. I'm leaving this one stock though so that won't be a concern this time.

I'm also keeping an idea floating around in the back of my mind to also be on the lookout for a decent dedicated track car so I can keep some of the miles/wear and tear off my M4 while continuing to feed a growing addiction to track events, and also giving me a more... forgiving? platform to develop my skills on. An E30, Porsche 944, Nissan 240SX are all on my short list but I'm still fleshing out this idea (and massaging the message that it's actually a GOOD idea to the wife...).

I look forward to meeting many of you over social events and track days in the next few months/years!