Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New to NCC

Thread: New to NCC

Threaded View

New to NCC

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member to NCC & BMW CCA and happy to be part of the great community! I purchased BMW 435ix 2015 on memorial's day. I have always wanted BMW since I was young and I finally get to say I'm a proud owner of ultimate driving machine! I won't lie to you, I have ran into so much issues with this new vehicle and dealer I got it from I almost gave up on the brand and car but with the great help of BMW community I manage to pull through~

Here is my 435ix

Last edited by Zen0s; 02-28-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Thread Information