Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New to NCC

Thread: New to NCC

New to NCC

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member to NCC & BMW CCA and happy to be part of the great community! I purchased BMW 435ix 2015 on memorial's day. I have always wanted BMW since I was young and I finally get to say I'm a proud owner of ultimate driving machine! I won't lie to you, I have ran into so much issues with this new vehicle and dealer I got it from I almost gave up on the brand and car but with the great help of BMW community I manage to pull through~

Here is my 435ix

Last edited by Zen0s; 02-28-2019 at 05:03 AM.

Welcome! Very nicely mod car, hope you can make it out to an event soon. Still not many 4 series around here, so it'll be great to see in person.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thank you Mr. Seto! Seems like only event I could possibly make it out to is Sept 21 Octoberfest due to work schedule Hopefully, I could try to make earlier events if not see you on Sept 21!

Great looking car.....I just purchased my first one as well. Hooray for us!

Quote Originally Posted by mcknightjustin View Post
    Great looking car.....I just purchased my first one as well. Hooray for us!
    woohoo! congratulations

Perhaps I will be seeing you at one of these events

post a picture for us to see!

Nice 435ix...Definitely an Ultimate Driving Machine!!! Hope to see it in person at one of the events.

-Chris

Thread Information