Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
What are some of the coolest cars you've had or want?

Thread: What are some of the coolest cars you've had or want?

What are some of the coolest cars you've had or want?

I can't really say I've had uber-cool cars. I've had an 1987 E30 325es, my 94 E36 325is and my 01 Ford Exploder. While the bimmers are nice and fun, I can't particularly say they were "cool."

I would love to have:
    70's Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (1970 T/A with Ram Air IV for performance or post 76 T/A for that retro cool look-like the black and gold 77 Smokey and the Bandit one)-the screaming chicken is a must!

69 Chevelle SS 454

Porsche 914-6

BMW 3.0 CSL

Buick Grand National GNX

Mustang SVO

3rd gen Turbo T/A (the one with the turbo 3.8 Buick V-6)

Mercedes Benz 230/250/280SL (1st gen SL)

Some of these cars were cars from my childhood and thought they were cool at the time, but man, they would really nice cruisers today. Especially the T/A.

Yes, I saw Smokey and the Bandit last weekend.

Doby has a really sweet mid 60's Stang notchback with a 289 in it. I would be driving that car a lot.

Well aside from my current '01 330i which I love, I just bought an '04 Volvo XC90, twin turbo,intercooled, and I freakin love it!
    My previous car before my Bimmer was a 2001 Turbo'd Civic puttin around 276 to the wheels.My other fun car I owned was a 91 CRX Si.

Wish list:
    '77 Toyota Land Cruiser
    Defender 90
    Old School Mini Cooper
    98 or 99 M3

Ooh! Good call on the CRX Si. My roommate in college had an 89. That thing was like a freakin' go kart! I drove it once in 1996-he hadn't changed the suspension or anything since he got it and it STILL handled sharper than my 325is.

Those old Land Cruisers and Defenders are sweet too.

Another car I always thought was awesome when I was in high school was the Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R/Conquest TSi.

Oops! One more to add to the list:

Mk I Volkswagen GTi

Yeah, I just sold my '86 GTI for $1200...man I miss that car and no roof liner

I had/have:

1965 Mustang
    1988 Cherokee
    1975 CJ5
    96 Mustang GT
    96 Mustang GT (rolled the first one)
    94 C4 Vette
    98 M3

I've had access to:
    84 C4 Father's
    94 C4 Mother's
    95 C4 Wife's then Father's
    98 C5 Wife's

You've had some cool cars, Doby!

Before I had my 325es, I drove a Lincoln Continental Mark V-Bill Blass edition. Two toned paint-white and navy blue-looked like a disco suit on wheels. But it had 1970's cutting edge technology-Quadrasonic 8 track/digital display stereo, CB, power everything. Actually my dad had a Continental Mark IV before that with Sure Brakes-which was Ford's ABS system back in the mid 70s.

But I had access to my parents car also which were nice, but not "cool" like a 500SEL, 300E, E320, 380SL, 300D, 450SEL, the Mark V, Cherokee and Grand Cherokee.

Noble M12

VW GTI

I really just like the looks of the GTI, but it'd be a fun car as well. I think the Noble would be my "dream car"
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

Ooooh, also a Mercedes S600. I would love to have a luxo-barge like that some day.
    Drew
    1997 Boston Green ///M3 Coupe

I just picked up my 69' 2002 so i dont really see anything in the future but i would love a Noble or an old Datsun

Had/Have
    87 Nissan Sentra 2dr
    90 VW Corrado
    95 Integra GS-R
    02 330Ci
    03 M3

Want
    Searching for an E30 325iS

I hade a very modified 98 Grand Prix GTP that was a blast to drive. Wouldn't mind an 05 GTO or 06 Cobra. I also really like the Magnum.

If money was no option though it would be a 360 Modena. I've always loved Ferrari's.
    vroom vroom...........

My first car, the 84 528e that hooked me from day one. The 88 M6, the 84 633 I'm driving now while I wait for my dream car, the 05 M3 coupe I ordered. It'll be fun waiting for the new M3 in 2007.
    David///M
    The M is for Motorsport
    Tischer BMW 301-679-4371

Thread Information