Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New to to NCC and BMW

Thread: New to to NCC and BMW

New to to NCC and BMW

Hello all,

Just wanted to say hi and I am enjoying some of the topics posted here. I am new to the BMW and NCC scene. I recently bought a used 335i Coupe and I have to say it is a blast to drive. I am amazed at how well it handles and the responsiveness of the car. I am sure I will see some of you out at some of the coffee meets or events soon.

Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences.

Welcome! Plenty of events are scheduled,so I hope you can find a chance to attend one.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

Welcome! Hope you can make our Columbia meet this week or Bimmerfest
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Quote Originally Posted by pseto View Post
    Welcome! Hope you can make our Columbia meet this week or Bimmerfest

I would like to however I live in Southern Maryland and Columbia is about and hour and a half to two hours away. I see there is an even in Waldorf coming up. Do you guys do anything thing else down in Southern Maryland?

Quote Originally Posted by Jason20653 View Post
    I would like to however I live in Southern Maryland and Columbia is about and hour and a half to two hours away. I see there is an even in Waldorf coming up. Do you guys do anything thing else down in Southern Maryland?
    Our autocross program runs at Waldorf, feel free to check them out. We are planning our annual Solomons meet sometime in the Fall.

Our Columbia and MoCo meets are 2 of the biggest meets we have and we have some folks from Southern MD make the trip up too.
    Last edited by pseto; 08-10-2015 at 10:47 AM.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information