Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Membership numbers

Thread: Membership numbers

Membership numbers

We have 12 members with 3 digit numbers.
    The names I recognize are
    • James Miner
    • Mike Leeper
    • Klaus Hirtes
    41 members have 4 digit numbers
    • David Roach
    • David Toy
    • Gordon Kimpel
    • John Hartge
    • Chuck Grafton
    484 members with 5 digits
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

cool data! thanks steven!

I wonder how long I'll have to wait before 6 digits becomes "cool". Probably forever.

Quote Originally Posted by David Hicks
    I wonder how long I'll have to wait before 6 digits becomes "cool". Probably forever.
    haha - welp, i'm on the not cool list w/ ya... 6-DIGIT POWER !!!!
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

I guess that if you can divide your membership number by a whole number and get the model number of your car, THAT is a cool 6 digit number!
    So, for example, if your membership number 185394 and you divide that by 583 and you drive a 318, that is cool.

Or take your member# and divide by your model#. Would that be a number to play Lotto®? What about taking your member# and divide by your chasis type???? OK, I'll stop.
    Klaus Hirtes--a truly nice guy. Known him from the MB club since 1989.
    Tom
    "Everyone should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing."
    --Thoreau--
    2005 330 CiC

Quote Originally Posted by Diriclet
    haha - welp, i'm on the not cool list w/ ya... 6-DIGIT POWER !!!!
    :werd:

5400 members

5400 members!
    We must be doing something right.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

do you have phil ackley listed as a three digit member? think he is 280 something..

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    do you have phil ackley listed as a three digit member? think he is 280 something..
    Yep. Between 275 and 300.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    We have 12 members with 3 digit numbers.
    The names I recognize are
    • James Miner
    • Mike Leeper
    • Klaus Hirtes
    41 members have 4 digit numbers
    • David Roach
    • David Toy
    • Gordon Kimpel
    • John Hartge
    • Chuck Grafton
    484 members with 5 digits

Steven,

Thanks, just one more reminder about the "geezer" status. Why just the other day I was telling a friend about when dirt was invented.....

Chuck
    Chuck Grafton
    '90 ///M3
    '99 ///M3
    '05 X3
    Springfield VA

My social security number is lower than yours

Thread Information