Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
License Plate

Thread: License Plate

License Plate

Hello,

I submitted the form for a BMW license plate a couple of months ago and I have not heard anything regarding the next step.

I too have applied for the CCA License Plate a while back now. Any news or updates for me and akdeva would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by akdeva View Post
    Hello,

I submitted the form for a BMW license plate a couple of months ago and I have not heard anything regarding the next step.

Which month? My understanding is that is takes some number of months.

I am on the waitlist too.

Bump, would love for an admin on the site to give some info on the waitlist for these? I submitted the form at the beginning on summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeineken View Post
    Bump, would love for an admin on the site to give some info on the waitlist for these? I submitted the form at the beginning on summer.
    I applied in April - FWIW.

The demand for tags is great. The allocation of tags is smaller than the demand. I get all request for tags. The process get bogged down when people who want a tag hold up the process by not getting the tag allocated to them or wanting a tag and did not meet the requirements for having a tag. I do try to be understanding in most of these situations to a point before I have to reissue the tag due to the amount of time that has passed. The process has changed in attempt to speed up the process. All those who want a tag will get one. If you want or need specific information PM me.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Thread Information