Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
? Member

Thread: ? Member

? Member

1. What specifically defines the distinction between Junior Member, Member, and Senior Member?
    2. Where are those definitions located in the bylaws?
    3. Who makes the assignment?

Honestly, I think it's just the way in which the message board is setup. Once you post a certain number of times, your status (Junior, Member, Senior) goes up...

I may be wrong, but I believe that is it. I don't think it has anything to do with your BMWCCA membership, but I could be wrong. I'm sure Steven could explain.

Biggins,

Are you a member of the club's administration?

Quote Originally Posted by daddeu

1. What specifically defines the distinction between Junior Member, Member, and Senior Member?
    2. Where are those definitions located in the bylaws?
    3. Who makes the assignment?
    It is based on the number of posts.
    Junior Member 0-29
    Member 30-99
    Senior Member +100
    They are the default settings in the forum software.
    It has no bearing on CCA membership or bylaws.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Recommend disableing as it inappropriately presents connotations of NCC BMW CCA membership heirarchy.

Recommend disableing as it inappropriately presents connotations of NCC BMW CCA membership heirarchy.
    You can select edit the title to want if you go to
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/forum/profi...do=editprofile
    and scroll down to Custom Title. This message board is completely optional and like I said, the title has no bearing on CCA membership. There is no heirarchy within the chapter. This forum doesn't distinquish between member and non-member nor how many years of continued membership.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thanks for the url. However, under Edit Profile there is no field for "Custom Title". I looked in all areas of the Control Panel and found no such function. Is it perhaps an administrator function?

Thanks for the url. However, under Edit Profile there is no field for "Custom Title". I looked in all areas of the Control Panel and found no such function. Is it perhaps an administrator function?
    You're right. That option was previosuly turned set to off. It should now be set so any registered user can edit the title.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

ooooo, ooooo, lets set that "member" level by how long you have been a club member!!!

marshall
    cca member #32847

Quote Originally Posted by mlytle
    ooooo, ooooo, lets set that "member" level by how long you have been a club member!!!

marshall
    cca member #32847
    That's probably a year after Woody.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thanks for your response and support.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mlytle

marshall
    cca member #32847
    I like that idea. We can do it by how many digits are in your membership number. Not counting zeroes.
    3 and under, 4, 5 and 6. Steven BTW who in the chapter has the lowest membership# Dave Roach? Woody?

Dave Apker #88149

Thread Information