Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Anyone ever attend the G&W / Synergy Fall Fling School?

Thread: Anyone ever attend the G&W / Synergy Fall Fling School?

Question Anyone ever attend the G&W / Synergy Fall Fling School?

I was just wondering if anyone had ever done G&W's (now Synergy Racing) Fall Fling drivers' school at VIR?

I'd like to get back down to VIR, but I don't have the free time until after the NCC school on the Jefferson (I'm doing a SP Main Circuit HPDE-2 when the PCA FFR is at VIR and I can't take the time off from work for Oktoberfest).

Thanks.

There was a lot of discussion about that last year on bf.c.
    http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=275833
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

That weekend is NOT a school, it is pure track time (ie no instruction, classroom or in car). From what I understand you can 'hire' one of their instructors to ride along with you, I have no idea what the cost is.

As far as the event goes, I went last year and ran the white (advanced) ground and my buddy ran the the beginner group, it was his first time on track, his car broke on the first day. The advanced group was fast, great track time, lots of cars (63 IIRC) on Full, we even ran all those cars on North once (cleanup around Oak Tree for one session) and I didn't have a single train. The after party on Saturday is awesome, great buffet and bench racing.

As soon as I got the email that registration was open I signed up again for this year. One thing to keep in mind however, all hotels are full, NASCAR is in town in Martinsville that same weekend, so if you go, you will be camping. Doesn't matter to me much as I have an enclosed trailer to camp in, but just something to keep in mind. You really should come, G&W puts on a great event, and if you happen to be out on track when they take one of their DP cars out, you just might get a whole new appreciate for speed.
    right click, save as (6mb, wmv)
    (skip to after oak tree if you like)

--chad

Dan,

Audi just posted on their website that registration for their Fall VIR event (November 19-20) is now open.

http://www.audiclubna.org/chapters/p...nt&event_id=16

Note that due to their insurance requirements, you must be a member of the Audi Club to participate.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

So anyone here going down next weekend to the Fall Fling?

...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thread Information