Posted by: jonestbj

Description: VIN: WBAEV53443KM05156 Year: 2003 Make: BMW Model: 330i Price: $14,500 Mileage: 56,300 Transmission type: 6 speed manual Body Type: sedan Color: Titanium Silver / Black Leather Options: ZHP (Performance Package, Black Leather) Title status: Clear Title / No Liens Autocheck Score: 89 (when I bought the car) Location: Bethesda, MD Contact: jonestbj@hotmail.com 2003 330i ZHP (Performance Package) Titanium Silver/Black Leather, 6 speed manual, 56,XXX miles. Long time BMWCCA Member and enthusiast owned. This car is 100% stock, has been adult owned, maintained, and driven. No smoking, track, or autocross. Clean title, no accidents. When I purchased the car, the Autocheck rating was 89, with 2 owners and no accidents, odometer issues or title problems. I am happy to share this original report to interested buyers. I am the third owner. Condition: Excellent condition, the exterior paint looks great with no rust, no sun damage or fading, very minimal wear to be expected for a car of this age, front spoiler and rear bumper are perfect. Black leather seats and interior are in excellent condition, the engine bay and trunk are clean with no defects. The original M double spoke 135 wheels show normal wear with curb rash on all wheels from previous owner. Maintenance records available: The majority of service was performed at BMW of Alexandria (where car was purchased new) and Siggy

More...