Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Format for August Drivers School??

Thread: Format for August Drivers School??

Format for August Drivers School??

Hi guys,

Quick question, what is the format for the Drivers School in August? I have done trackdays and schools on a motorcycle but never in an auto. Do instructors ride with you or drive your car at some point? How much time (or is there any) in the class room?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Mike

You will be assigned an instructor for all your sessions unless you are signed off to go solo. We don't sign off as many students as other chapters. There is always something more to learn although solo has its benefits too. Typically we run (4) ~25 minutes sessions plus skid pad and classroom. It is a full day. The schedule usually works out 2 a couple breaks during the day.

We do not know what the schedule will be for August since it is a new track for us.

Below is some stuff to read.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?_v5e
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?_fit
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Steve, I emailed Doug Verner a few days back with something about the August school but got nothing from him... Should I just call him?

Doug is out of town at the moment and nothing has been sent out.

Determining factors to the number of students accepted will be the configuration and number of instructors which should be decided next week.

There is a good chance that anyone who has registered will be in.
    I believe there were less than 60 applicants as of Wednesday.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Ok, it's just that I realized I will only be able to make it for Satruday, and I wanted to know what I need to do...

Quote Originally Posted by 1996 328ti
    You will be assigned an instructor for all your sessions unless you are signed off to go solo. We don't sign off as many students as other chapters. There is always something more to learn although solo has its benefits too. Typically we run (4) ~25 minutes sessions plus skid pad and classroom. It is a full day. The schedule usually works out 2 a couple breaks during the day.

We do not know what the schedule will be for August since it is a new track for us.

Below is some stuff to read.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?_v5e
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?_fit
    Thanks!

Thread Information