Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
October 8-9 Admissions Policy and Registration Form missing

Thread: October 8-9 Admissions Policy and Registration Form missing

October 8-9 Admissions Policy and Registration Form missing

The "Admissions Policy and Registration Form" posted for the October 8-9 school is for the August school.

Can we use the form posted and change the two places where it specifies August to October or will there be an updated form posted?

Quote Originally Posted by LumpLump
    The "Admissions Policy and Registration Form" posted for the October 8-9 school is for the August school.

Can we use the form posted and change the two places where it specifies August to October or will there be an updated form posted?
    The admissions policy is the same but let me correct the website so you can use the proper form. So no, please wait until the correct form is posted. There is also a form in your der Bayerische.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

Thanks, I forgot about looking in der Bayerische for the form. I'll wait for the new form on the website.

Quote Originally Posted by LumpLump
    Thanks, I forgot about looking in der Bayerische for the form. I'll wait for the new form on the website.
    The October form is now on the website. Sorry about that. Good help is so hard to find.
    Don't send it in early!
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Swingtime
    Maybe someone can help me with a link?

-Alex B
    The website software was updated over the weekend and for some reason that form disasspeared. It is there now.
    http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=11,92,0,0,1,0
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

Thread Information