Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Calling all Z owners .......

Thread: Calling all Z owners .......

Calling all Z owners .......

The Zfest is in L.A. this year and was wondering if anyone was thinking or definitely going. I've booked a room at the host hotel already but not sure how to get the car out there. Truck or train, don't know. Wifey says she's reluctant to drive across the nation in a shoebox. If anyone was thinking of a caravan of some sort, I could put her on a plane. :-)
    Anyone interested?

http://www.zscca.org
    http://www.zfest.com

James LeCompte

if you have the time and patience, make the drive. otherwise, i shipped a car from CA to MD last year for about $1000 uncovered, so I assume the pricing would be about the same from MD to CA. you'll need to get it a good washing though afterwards.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

$1K each way is about right. I would love to make the drive. I'm thinking of renting transportation and pulling the Z on a trailer. Good replies to convince wifey to drive, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    $1K each way is about right. I would love to make the drive. I'm thinking of renting transportation and pulling the Z on a trailer. Good replies to convince wifey to drive, thanks.
    Sacrilege! What do Harleys and hound dogs have in common? They both like to ride in the back of pick-ups! Bimmers/Beamers are for driving/riding.

I know, I love to drive it. I just hate to see the odometer cross the 50K mark. There aren't many Z3's with the S54, Imola red with red/black interior . She'll be 10 years old next year and then I'll let her cross 50 and try to keep her below 75K at least until 2016.
    However, it would be fun to drive across the country. With my night scope and the Valentine, I should be able to make it coast to coast in 24 hours or so. yee-haa

Quote Originally Posted by Zcruizer View Post
    I know, I love to drive it. I just hate to see the odometer cross the 50K mark.
    Why?
    I love that my car has past the 234,567 mile mark and love to drive it since the day I got it.
    ...steven
    BMW CCA #146825

318ti.org | bmwcca.org/forum

I've got a '01 325 that'll get 234,000 on it, and I like driving it too. I have a specific interest in the Z3 and want to have it in collectors condition in 15 years or so. For me, low original miles is a goal. Besides, I think putting 5 or 6k a year is a fair amount for a weekend car.

Thread Information