Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Thermostat change and coolant change

Thread: Thermostat change and coolant change

Thermostat change and coolant change

The dealer changed my thermostat under warranty. Does this mean they also changed the coolant?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsun
    The dealer changed my thermostat under warranty. Does this mean they also changed the coolant?
    Thanks
    probably not. you can change the thermostat on most bmw's without losing hardly any coolant.

That is what I suspect.
    Time for a coolant change by myself.
    THanks

Quote Originally Posted by bsun
    That is what I suspect.
    Time for a coolant change by myself.
    THanks
    If it was changed by the dealer, I think you would see the part number on the invoice.

Thread Information