Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
New Member / New Driver

Thread: New Member / New Driver

Threaded View

Post New Member / New Driver

I am buying a 1997 BMW 328is this morning, I will 'share' this with my son.

This will be my son's first car, he is learning to drive a manual, and safely. I started some autocrossing with the PCA in the fall, and my son is interested in trying autocross out once he is more comfortable in the car.

I did not see any Teen Street Survival courses offered locally, so I am looking at which ones fit our schedule for a road trip.

We are also interested in the DIY Tech sessions to learn some basic wrenching - I was considering an aluminum radiator replacement for longterm cooling reliability.

i am looking forward to learning more about the club and meeting more members - Martin and Tina Hudson are members of PCA and CCA and recommended several events to me.

Ken Larson (Dad)
    Ian Larson (son)

Herndon, VA
    ------
    1988 Porsche 911 Carrera ("Stache")
    1997 BMW 328is (license plate TBD)
    Last edited by Handlebar; 04-25-2015 at 02:29 PM.

Thread Information