Posted by: SRTe36M3

Description: PRICE REDUCTION!!! I'm preparing to offer for sale my 1998 e36 BMW M3 sedan with 5spd. manual. This rare 4 door M3 is Boston Green with supple black leather. The M3 also has a sunroof and upgraded HD radio and Harmon Kardon sound system. I will be including the M3 double spoke wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DW summer tires but also including a set of 16" wheels with all season tires. The paint is exceptionally glossy and the leather is in good condition. There are a few minor scratches and small dents. One dent could probably benefit from some paintless dent removal, should be a simple fix. There appears to be some accident history from the first owner over 100k miles ago and the vehicle has a branded title but with no liens. Everything has been addressed and has not affected the driving performance at all. The only thing noticeable is that the entire car was repainted in the factory Boston Green paint and as a result looks much better than had it been the original 17 year old paint!I'm currently performing some minor cosmetic work and reconditioning the car to be in top condition for the future owner. I'm waiting for the weather to warm up and then I plan to re-spray the bumpers and spoiler. I'm a NCC BMW member and competed in the autocross season last year. If you also autocrossed you will rember seeing my green M3 sedan. I'm only selling because I decided to buy a m90 BMW 330i with M-sport package. I take pride in maintaining my vehicle in good condition and addressing any known issues, so I would also like to repair the sunroof track and an exhaust flange before I sell the M3. Overall this car is in great condition and should give the owner many more years of enjoyment!Status updates and pictures to follow soon. Vehicle should be available in time for the Spring season. Message me for more information, thanks!

More...