Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Introduction, from Annapolis

Thread: Introduction, from Annapolis

Threaded View

Introduction, from Annapolis

Hello everybody,

I registered for the CCA first in October of 2013 but I am only now finally able to get more involved with the CCA activities. I am fairly active on M3Forum, you can find me under the same user name, TimAstro. Previously I was in restaurant management, but have transitioned to a more stable 9-5 job which allows me to attend weekend events.
    I currently live in Arnold, Maryland, just about 5 minutes from Annapolis BMW.

Right now now I am driving an 06 M3, 6 speed, with some mods such as euro headers, fortune auto coilovers, and I am about 75% through refreshing all my bushings. I plan to attend the autocross days throughout the summer as well as the big car shows (bimmerfest, Mpact, etc).
    I exclusively DIY on my M (apart from alignments, mounting tires and any welding work) so if any forum members ever need some help with a job, feel free to shoot me a link! I have the cam timing tools for the s54 and have rebuilt several VANOS units, and I am always willing to lend a helping hand.

I look forward to seeing you all at some events!
    Cheers
    Last edited by TimAstro; 04-21-2015 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Typo

Thread Information