Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
MVP Track Time 2015 Road Atlanta Track Events and NCC Invite

Thread: MVP Track Time 2015 Road Atlanta Track Events and NCC Invite

Hybrid View

MVP Track Time 2015 Road Atlanta Track Events and NCC Invite

MVPTrack Time 2015 Road Atlanta Track Dates

Hi All:

Another year of exciting trackaction awaits for 2015. MVP Track Time(www.MVPTrackTime.com) is pleased announce we will once again hosttwo weekends at Road Atlanta. Visit our web site for schedule updates as 2015progresses.

MVP’s goal remains the same sincewe started in 2006, offering you great value with more actual track time ateach event for less money than most organizations. Our three run group (Novice, Intermediate andAdvanced) format give the drivers maximize time driving on the track instead ofstanding around the paddock. Below you will find our 2015 Road Atlantadates.

June 27 – 28 : Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 3rd Annual”Blue & Grey Track Days”

November 21 – 22: Road Atlanta (Braselton, GA) – 7th Annual“Flyin’ Turkey Trot”

Registrationfor the 2015 Road Atlanta events are available on line with Pay Pal (you canuse any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registrationat your choice of the links below:

OnLine Registration:

MailIn Registration:

Generally, MVP schedules aminimum of two hours of track time daily for each run group withqualified instructors available for the Novice run group.

I hope you’ll join us at RoadAtlanta in 2015 for plenty of on-track excitement with MVP Track Time. All are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if youhave questions.

I hope to see you at the track in2015. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
    http://www.MVPTrackTime.com
    Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime
    (314) 249-3770
    Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com

Hi All:

MVP Track Time is about 60% full for our 3rd annual “Blue & Grey Track Days” June 27-28 track weekend at Road Atlanta. I hope you'll join us for the on-track fun.

Registration for the event is available on line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) or a mail-in registration at your choice of the links below:

Feel free to contact me at (314) 249-3770 or Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com if you have any questions. Happy Motoring and I’ll see you at Road Atlanta in June!

Feff

Thread Information