Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Need body/restoration shop in MD, or Norther VA.

Thread: Need body/restoration shop in MD, or Norther VA.

Hybrid View

Need body/restoration shop in MD, or Norther VA.

Hello Gentlemen,
    I have a '73 2002 that is in need of restoration. I rescued this one from someone that had good intentions but no time. He had installed fiberglass ALPINA flares but didn't do it right and left it at that.
    I want to create an A4 ALPINA with the two tone paint (Colorado Orange body, and the Matt Black top). Does anyone know a shop that can do this type of work in MD. or Norther VA. Ill do the engine and interior. If they are reasonable, they can even give me a price with putting in the 5 speed, upgrade the brakes to big discs all around, and some other good ideas I have for the car.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Shawn
    Last edited by Shahrokh; 03-03-2015 at 03:51 PM.
    Shawn

Shawn,

It sounds like you need a one stop shop.
    Someone with experience in fiberglass work and metal work (cause if it was a rescue, there will be some rust) as well as mechanical on older BMWs.

I'm gonna recommend two shops; Sigy's BMW Service in Rockville, they're close and they know both the older and newer BMWs very well, and does few restoration a year.
    The other I would recommend although further away would be John Estep at http://www.bmwservicebroadwayva.com/
    Paul V.
    NCC Concours Chair Emeritus (1991-2004)
    So many cars..so little time!!

Paul,
    Thank you for the response. Your recommendation makes me feel good, because I have my "74 2002tii over at Johns place in Broadway VA. right now for a full restoration. He is great, and his work is just as great. He knows these cars inside out, and he knows exactly what to do. However he is really far from me, and I really want to expedite this project and I want to keep an eye on it personally, so it needs to be closer to me. I will contact Sigy's and take a look at what he does, and hopefully we can do business. Otherwise, I got John at EE. I might even drop the ALPINA off when I'm picking up my Tii.
    Thank you
    Shawn

I have a shop in Millersville,MD and we would love to help you out.

The Reformers LLC

Mhorn0817
    Thank you for the reply. I was not able to find "The Reformers LLC" in Millersville, MD. Would you please provide a contact phone number, website, and address so I can contact you to discuss.

Thank you
    Shawn
    Shawn

Quote Originally Posted by Shahrokh View Post
    I was not able to find "The Reformers LLC" in Millersville, MD.
    posted by boomer73
    03-17-2014
    The Reformers LLC
    Hi just wanted to let forum members know that I have a restoration shop in Millersville, MD. We can do body repairs and modifications, paint, and upholstery and specialize in BMW. If you have mechanical work that needs to be done, that can also be done on site at Stauffer Auto which is right next door (Suite E) and specializes in BMW mechanical repair. My painter and body man each have 15 years in the collision repair business and I and my business partners are all BMW owners and CCA members. We are located at 8328 Veterans Hwy, Suite G, Millersville, MD 21108. You can contact us at info@thereformers.biz or 443-994-9302.
    John in VA
    NCC concours program

'74 2002tii
    '85 535i
    '86 535i
    '03 530i
    '06 330ci ZHP
    '15 228i M Sport

I really want to expedite this project and I want to keep an eye on it personally, so it needs to be closer to me. I will contact Sigy's and take a look at what he does, and hopefully we can do business. Otherwise, I got John at EE. I might even drop the ALPINA off when I'm picking up my Tii.

any updates on this? were you able to find the alpina wheel flares?

Thread Information