Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Capitals Season Tickets

Thread: Capitals Season Tickets

Capitals Season Tickets

I found some ticket partners
    Last edited by Be1w330; 07-25-2005 at 10:54 AM.

Banned
    Was thinking about going to the Caps games this season but was disappointed they did not reduce ticket prices. The cost of salaries is down. Ted should be doing something to entice the fans to come back. Lowering ticket prices would be a good start. The strike proved we can all exist without hockey.

Ahve been going 4-5 Caps games a year since 1980 when my orthopedic surgeon was team doc and I could get tickets from him or from the players while we worked out in physical therapy.

I guess I just use the money to go shows at Blues Alley instead or for herding trials.

Yeah, I was hoping that Ted would lower prices more. He lowered them back in June 2004 just before the lockout to the pre-Jarg Tax prices if you signed up for tickets at that time. I was hoping to see them go down more, but they have ALREADY sent us the balance due bill on our account and the lockout just ended on Friday! At least we earned interest on the money he gratiously held for us for 15 months.

Regardless, I'm looking foward to seeing Ovechkin in DC this winter.

I'm cheap, my wife and I go to Piney Orchard and watch pratice for free. It's fun and your right up on the glass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mere olie small.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	48.0 KB 
ID:	71  

Quote Originally Posted by schosports
    I'm cheap, my wife and I go to Piney Orchard and watch pratice for free. It's fun and your right up on the glass.
    Yeah, I can't wait for them to move the training facility to Ballston Commons in Arlington.
    Woody
    96 328is, 99 M Coupe, 04 330Ci

Quote Originally Posted by woodym3
    Yeah, I can't wait for them to move the training facility to Ballston Commons in Arlington.
    Yeah....it was nice while it lasted but awsome for you VA people. That's not supposed to happed till next season correct?

Thread Information