Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Greetings

Thread: Greetings

Post Greetings

Hello all,

I just bought my first BMW a little over a month ago, 15 December! I am the proud owner of a 2011 328i xDrive CPO. It was the perfect find, low miles, great condition and all the CPO benefits, I couldn't be happier with it.

It's taken me a while, but I've had BMW on my wish list ever since I first saw a 1995 325's (wow that's 20 years!).

Glad to be on board, and I hope to make it to some socials.

Welcome to the club! My wife just picked up a Space Gray 2011 328i xDrive CPO too, what color is yours?

So what will be your first event?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

It's Titanium Silver Metallic.

Not sure what the first will be. The socials in Columbia are probably the closest for me to attend. The Owings Mills chili cook off is sounding good right about now too!

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroAdam View Post
    It's Titanium Silver Metallic.

Not sure what the first will be. The socials in Columbia are probably the closest for me to attend. The Owings Mills chili cook off is sounding good right about now too!
    Alright, I'll see you there
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thread Information